Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Living on the Blue Side of Life

Sometimes I want to do something crazy and spontaneous just to challenge who I am as a person.  Nothing life altering, but something that makes people think and question it.  Usually though I am all talk and never action when it comes crazy and spontaneous.  Hence my problem, talking, which is the opposite of doing. Which is fine, because last time I checked I haven't changed my name to Hamlet.  For the first time though I did something crazy! What did I do you ask?  I dyed part of my hair bright teal blue.  This is a big deal.  Mainly because every time I've gotten my hair highlighted before I usually start hyperventilating and freaking out at the hairdresser.  Apparently I have an irrational fear of never being able to return to my natural hair color.  Which is stupid, I know.  Back to main point though is that this past week I dyed my hair blue.  In the process my awesome roommate also dyed her hands blue to match. Haha.   So here is picture documentation of my spontaneous process.

My beautiful brunette hair that I am so afraid of losing

The beginning 

Studying for OChem while I wait

My amazing roommate's hands

The main blue streak in my hair

Lots of Blue!

 And now I am living on the blue side of life, and its not much different from where I usually am.


No comments:

Post a Comment