Sunday, November 18, 2012

There's Always Tomorrow...There's Always Today

I haven't written a blog post in over a year.  Obviously I failed at 2011's resolutions and blogging in general.  Today though I am recommitting myself to writing and reading.  Today is the day I make this declaration.  From today forward this blog will document my journey through writing, reading, and life in general.  Someone out there in the vast universe may see this and ask why today?  And the answer is  why not today.  There is no better time then the present.  So here are my random November Resolutions:

1. Write Often
          ~This mean's more than once a week
          ~Also in various places including this blog
2. Read
          ~Technically I already have this goal taken care of seeing as I have read over 50 books this year, but I am still going to put it down.
3. Write About What I Read
           ~Reactions, What I like, What I don't,
           ~The good, bad, and amazingly awesome
4. Live Life
           ~Self Explanatory

That is all I am posting here, but it is to hold myself accountable to myself.  And best wishes to a New November with new goals

No comments:

Post a Comment